Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In the Beginning

Hey friends!

I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to write a book. The old fashioned way. By hand. I told a friend I was going to and he said "do it". So I said to myself "Self, do it!". I started writing it and I titled it Meetings with God, because I have been having a LOT of meetings with him lately. I told several people that I was writing a book and they (you) have all said "I want to read it". As of late, I have not been writing. Too many things going on; you know how life has a way of getting in your way when you let it.

Tasha has been nudging me ever so softly to read her blogg. Today I had some time and I thought to myself, "self you really need to read that". Here I am after several tears have fallen, reading her blogg and realizing I have been a big part of some of the things she has spoken about.

The point to this story is that I have decided to put my book on here. So you all can read it as it develops. The name has changed a little. From Meetings with God to Meetings with God...The Journey Begins. I have been struggling with a lot of things as of lately. All of you have been a part of it somehow. I thank you ever so much for your patience, tolerance, assistance, love, support, knowledge, therapy, and the list goes on and on. And I know you will be there continuing with all of those things.

I want you to know that I love you all. You are my friends and family for more reasons than we will all ever know. In the grand scope of things, this is where my journey is beginning. Thank you for being here as we begin.

Much love, peace, and happiness.

3 comments:

  1. I love it and I love you. This will be an amazing journey and I am excited to see where you land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Chazzie..I think your book will be amazing and I can't wait to read it. I am 1000% supportive of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((Wow!!!))) My Sister Chazy u knew exactly what to do when facing ur Giant (Life).u knew millions of people are out there and just don't know where or how to act when facing, thier giant. U r a true vessel of God.
    U r his voice for the broken hearted. Jus for any one facing what they may think is a dead end. Many knowing what they must do.are to fearful to loose thier popularity. Love you CHAZ U DON'T WALK IN FEAR

    Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

    ReplyDelete